Sunday 7 September 2003

Movie Quote Quiz

Inspired by Normblog's Westerns Quotes Challenge, ( I've sent him my answers BTW ), here's one of my own.

The quotes come from 3 different movies.
Name the movies, and the thing they have in common.

"I hate all wretched people! I feel disgusted with them!"
"But who made us the way we are, huh? Men with guns."
"I'm from Earth. Ever heard of it?"

OK, here are some hints:

Remember the context of the introduction : Westerns. The films may not all be Westerns, though it's likely at least one is.
The second quote is from a fairly famous mainstream movie.
The same actor played essentially the same character (though different roles) in 2 of the movies.
If your memory isn't good, or like me you don't watch a lot of films, Google is your friend. (Oooh what a giveaway!)

No comments: