Saturday 5 February 2005

A Volley at the Guardian Blog

Serve :
A senior moronic U.S. Marine Corps general who is suffering from madcow disease said it was "fun to shoot some people" in Iraq and Afganistan. That is the present quality of all US generals. They are really suffering from "ABU GHRAIB SYNDROME".

Comments posted by: Abu Dajal at February 4, 2005 03:47 PM
Return :
The full quote was (source CBS)
"Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. You know, it's a hell of a hoot... It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right upfront with you, I like brawling."

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil,"

"You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."
Unlike the General, I'd take no pleasure out of shooting such pathetic bullying thugs. I'd be saddened as I pulled the trigger, sad that they're probably just products of a pathetic, bullying, thuggish culture. That may not make me any better than the General, it may even make me worse, but I'd pull the trigger anyway.

So Abu Dajal, beaten up any women lately? Sorry, that was unworthy of me. For what it's worth, I've not shot anyone recently, either.

Comments posted by: Alan E Brain at February 5, 2005 10:42 AM
Awaiting the linesman's decision.


No comments: