Thursday 28 July 2005

Any Questions?

Thanks to everyone who have sent their best wishes, either as e-mails, comments on this blog, or on other blogs.

Any questions, feel free to e-mail me. So far, I've had exactly zero rude, crude or demeaning e-mails, but many from Geeks who are curious but have no wish to offend.

I'm not easily offended, and there's no need to tread on eggshells. My skin may now be soft and feminine (HURRAY!!), but I still have the psychological hide of a rhino. I may not answer every genuine question, but won't be hurt just because they're asked.

For background on matters Transsexual, may I suggest Professor Lynn Conway's excellent site. My situation is just a little different from that of normal TS-women (and you know that something weird has happened when you use the phrase "normal" in conjunction with "transsexual"), but it's close enough for a first approximation.

No comments: