1. One Book That Changed Your LifeThe Screwtape Letters by C.S.Lewis. A Bureaucracy much resembling the APO at times...
2. One book you have read more than onceI read most books more than once. One that stands out as multiply-readable is David Brin's Earth.
3. One book you would want on a desert islandThe SAS Survival Handbook. Ever the practical girl, me.
4. One book that made you laughThe first book that gave me good, honest, innocent laughs was Bennett Cerf's Book of Riddles.
5. One book that made you cryTrue Selves. I hadn't realised I wasn't alone, and it's heartwrenching to see your own Life Story mirrored so accurately.
6. One book you wish you had writtenBronowski's The Ascent of Man
7. One book you wish had never been writtenAnything by Chomsky. Anything. I was given a book of his to review by a publisher, and felt an obligation to go through it, carefully, cover-to-cover. Never Again.
8. One book you are currently readingOnly re-reads at the moment. Right now, the Illuminatus Trilogy, one of those books you keep on seeing new things in every time you read it. Probably because it's so Chaotic.
9. One book you have been meaning to read"The Pocket Stylist: Behind-the-Scenes Expertise from a Fashion Pro on Creating Your Own Look" - for me, it's a textbook, there's so much I have still to learn. I've just been a bit too busy living to do it.
10. Now tag five peopleLloyd at It Looks Different From Here
Matt at Entirely Madd
Alan at MythusMage Opines
Morgan at Morgspace
And the incomparable and prolific Ninme