Take your iPod, you have to switch it to random and list (truthfully) the first ten songs + artists. If you don't have an iPod (like me) you will probably have to use your iMagination instead.No, a Vodka, Lime and Tonic, that's an order.
Answers on your blogs please and then you have to TAG another 5 peeps - let the fun begin. And that's an order.
Well, I don't have an iPod as such, but I do have a neat little mp3player/memorystick/fm radio/memo recorder. Close enough.
- Stay With Me - Shakespear's Sister
- Ommadawn Pt2 - Mike Oldfield
- Dr Who Theme Remix - The Prydonian Renegades
- Tubular Bells Pt1 - Mike Oldfield
- Dr Who Series 2 Theme - BBC Radiophonic Workshop
- Tubular Bells Pt2 - Mike Oldfield
- Dr Who Series 1 Theme - BBC Radiophonic Workshop
- Hergest Ridge Pt2 - Mike Oldfield
- Telstar - The
Tremelos (1966)Tornados 1962 (thanks to reader J. for the correction)
- Hergest Ridge Pt 1 - Mike Oldfield
Now who to tag... Matt, Morgan, Lloyd, Nilknarf (she lost her Dad recently, so go over there and give her a virtual hug), and Bubblehead.