Monday 9 April 2007

Two Videos

The First, something of an anthem for people like me. Though if I had a body like that I don't think I'd have cause for complaint!


I was lost
And I'm still lost
But I feel so much better
'cause now I know
It's not so far
To were I go
The hardest part
Is inside me
I need
To just be
Just be

The second also has a message for us, and from such an unlikely source! I'm no great fan of the Kabbalistic Madonna, yet this one she gets exactly right, Madonna playing the role of Eva Duarte, woodenly acting the role of EVITA PERON! She captures the histrionic demagoguery seen in filmclips of the time exactly. Trying - and failing, yet no-one seems to notice - to be what Society expects.

Have I said too much?
There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.
But all you have to do, is look at me to know
That every Word is True

No comments: