Monday 12 November 2007

Veterans Salute Westboro Baptist Church

From The Mountain

First, here's the Westboro Baptist Church, who greeted marching veterans as follows:
They were singing "God hates America" ... they were yelling about our troops raping little boys before they murdered them.



Whereupon the Veterans gave them the salute their activities so richly deserve:


Westboro Baptist Church, I salute you.

UPDATE:
I've gotten many visitors to this page directed from the God Hates Fags website.

The one that hilariously confuses the Sidney Herald (of Sidney, Montana) with the Sydney Morning Herald (of Sydney, Australia) .
'Australia loves those ugly, mouthy be-otches (hey they were founded by same) ' - 2007-11-13.
Er, if you say so, Mr Phelps, though what that has to do with a story from Montana isn't terribly clear to me. The link to this site is labelled
"Photographic evidence for the Judgment Day - 2007-11-12".
So I guess I got off lightly.

I welcome all visitors - even the Phelps clan - to this site, and invite them to have a look at this post. Maybe the Almighty might be trying to tell them something.

There is one thing I have to say in the WBC's defence though. As far as I've been able to ascertain, not a single member of that organisation has ever been involved in significant acts of violence against those they hate. OK, that means most of the Human Race, but still.

I salute them once more in the same spirit.

1 comment:

Avi said...

I salute them too. Good for the veterans!