Transgender and Intersex Project Officer
Part Time (approx 25 hours per week)
$40,000 - $45,000 (neg) with Option to Salary Package
A Gender Agenda is seeking a project officer to coordinate two exciting new projects which will run until Dec 2011. The position will be responsible for organising a range of community events and developing an information and referral resource.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- an ability to work independently and to meet deadlines
- an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- strong oral and written communication skills
- basic computer literacy and administration skills
- strong knowledge of transgender and intersex issues (We will also consider applicants who have a demonstrated ability to work with marginalised communities if they are genuinely committed to learning more about these issues)
Applications close 3rd September 2010 and should briefly outline relevant skills/experience.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter Hyndal on 0419 471 756.
Intersex and Trans* people are strongly encouraged to apply