Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Sometimes you win...

With such a document, I can apply for a correction of my UK birth certificate under the UK Gender Recognition Act (Overseas Track).

I've been waitimg (and agitating and lobbying, and informing, and educating, and persuading) for ten years. I can wait another 6 months.

1 comment:

Calie said...

Another step. Six months is a long time, but you've waited this long. Can't wait to see your final post on this topic!